Zumba Games are available for Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii!
Zumba fitness is an exercise game developed by Majesco Entertainment. This exciting, new Zumba game is found to be one of the best dancing games for game addicts. It has swept the world with its video game that bobs into the Zumba dance exercise craze. The most interesting thing about Zumba games is that you can enjoy the dancing while burning tons of calories and fat. It has 30 heart-pounding Zumba routines that adds fun to your exercise as well as adds challenge. Your whole family can stay fit the Zumba game!
How to dance yourself into shape with Zumba games?
The main reason for its attractiveness is that you can lose weight and get into shape and at the same time you can enjoy dancing. The Zumba games focus on the challenging exercise party to give you the joy of movement. Its principle is based upon the fact that it pairs-up the red-hot international dance steps with sexy Latin music. This combination makes you addict to this fun exercising fitness game. Now with Wii you and your dance or workout partners can have fun as well as can get into the shape.
The Zumba game brings the calorie burning moves on your TV screen by making use of the motion sensing capabilities of the game console. It provides an on-screen virtual instructor that demonstrates you all the body moves. There is a countdown clock that constantly gives you the updates of the time remaining in the routine. For the accuracy of your moves the color of the representations on the screen change with beats. You will forget that you are exercising with Zumba instructors Tanya, Gina and Zumba’s creator Beto that are also included in the game. They guide you through more than 30 routines. You will definitely have a blast with the Zumba games. It also provides a four player support so you can invite your friends and family to join you in the workout dance your weight off.
Now let’s get down to the nitty gritty of the Zumba game:
- It gives a four player support including a two-on-two co-operation option.
- You can enjoy 9 different dance styles- salsa, cumbia, mambo, rumba, calypso, flamenco, meringue, reggaeton.
- You can enjoy high voltage party atmosphere with on-screen Zumba instructor’s routine.
- With fine tuning you can enjoy dynamic party new ways.
- Get more than 30-zumba routines.
- Get hip motion sensor by strapping the Zumba belt to your waist to turn the Wii Remote.
- Utilizes the PlayStation Move system.
- Utilizes the controller-free functionality of Microsoft Kinect.
Now go ahead and order your own Zumba games and party into shape !